Sunday, August 2, 2009

I'm baaaack!

Hi everyone! I'm so glad to be back in the blogging universe again..I had severe withdrawal symptoms! I feel like i've missed out on loads of things and it will take me ages to catch up on everyone's posts...but I will persevere!

So as many of you know, I have been in Ireland for the past few days visiting my fiance's parents. I had a great time and didn't want to leave by the end of it. I didn't have a whole lot of time to go shopping for cosmetics as I was doing things like trying on wedding dresses...which is always fun! I think I may have found the one already though...

Anyways, on a trip to Brown Thomas (department store in Cork) I had to hold myself back from buying the whole place out. I was very good and just got a top up of Benefit High Beam and Benefit Erase Paste (I got a free B Spot perfume with my two purchases...I can see that alot of people have posted on this giveaway already. I really like the perfume and it's a good size too!
I also skipped over to the MAC counter and got an MSF in Soft & Gentle...I was so tempted to get more but I have so much stuff that I talked myself out of it! I love this MSF, it's my first one (shock horror!) and I love the goldy peach sheen it gives to my cheekbones...it's fast becoming a favourite.

I also picked up the new In Style magazine and got these two free Body Shop eye pencils in Steel Grey and Black. I really like the steel grey pencil but I'm struggling with the black one, it's just not creamy enough and drags on my eyelid. The last product I picked up was Soap & Glory Glow Lotion which I used last night and I'm very impressed with it. It's a light moisturiser which creates a sheeny look to the skin. I used it on my legs, shoulders and arms last night to make my skin glow and it worked a treat. You can also use it as a face moisturiser to achieve a glowy look for your make-up.

I had to post a pic of this long pendant I picked up from a small boutique in Cork called Fran & Jane. It's just so gorgeous, a huge pearl half encrusted with little pearl surrounded in silver. I love everything about it down to the chunky chain at the bottom to the delicate chain at the top. I've had loads of compliments on it since I got it.
One last thing girlies...there's only 5 days left in my Miss World contest. I've only had one entry so far so if anyone else wants to enter, please do so in the next 5 days or you will miss out on the goodies! I will do a post tomorrow about what I picked up in Ireland to add to the prize!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...