Sunday, August 30, 2009

Giorgio Armani Foundation.

My girl friends throw me a birthday party at xanh restaurant in Mt. View last Friday night. It was a last min. change of plan from going to SF city to celebrate on Sat. night originally. I guess I was aware of my acting class at SF city at 11 Am so I suddenly lost the interest of finding an outfit on Friday night. I don't quite satisfied what I had wore on Friday night but just think I can do better. :P

I am not sure if Yu feels the same thing since she didn't even have much make-ups on at that night. lol While Pei is looking pretty in her little dress I realized the pic. all came out funny since 3 of us had tremendous different looks w/ our make-ups. It is not that we don't look good, it is just seeing me did a perfect make-ups, Yu had her make-ups since that morning, and Pei's face is all red because of the cocktail she consumed when Yu and I arrived at the restaurant. hahahaha.....



So skip our pretty funny pic. here I'd love to share Giorgio Armani Foundation and Laura Mercier tinted moisture I used on that night. I love how perfect coverage the foundation gave me as well as the silkiness/lightness I blend it w/ Laura Mercier's moisture.

Giorgio Armani designer shaping cream foundation spf 20 $65


Laura Mercier

Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free $42



I applied MAC eye shadow in pearl around the corner of my tear gland!




If I don't thin out the Giorgio foundation, the look will be too matte which I hated!!


Tuna.


Chicken.

Xhan restaurant serves really tasty Vietnamese food but I can't seem to remember the name of the dishes we ordered. Guess I drank too fast of my raspberry Ocho cocktail. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...