Thursday, August 13, 2009

Always Classic - Black & White!!

Be a smart consumer is very important!!

Then, be a smart AND fabulous girl in this downtime economic is another important thing!!

Me?

I am up to a smart, fabulous and intuitive MOM to myself and to all my mommy friends around me!!!

Here is what I'd like to share w/ you.

I am so happy to hear my mommy friend, Pei, told me that she loses some weight over the past couple weeks. She said probably it is not that obvious for me to tell that she had lost weight. For me, how many pounds that she dropped is not that significant neither. Don't get me wrong, lose weight is not the point. What I want to praise here is her cheerful voice when she told me all about it. It happens when she browses through our old yet looking so young photos from at least 5 years ago the other day. Back then, she was way thin and I was pregnant w/ fuller and round face. lol She said that she didn't remember that I was ever that "round". haha.... And she loves how she looked before. Finally, she put the thoughts of having kids and still looking fabulous into action!!! :) I don't know exactly how she lost her weight but a turning point is def. a good start for her. :) I am happy for her as she feels great about herself and I am glad I had a good influence on her.

Everyone needs good friends and especially moms need supports after having a family and kids all that along the course!!!

So, what does it to do w/ smart consumer? Ah~~ Black and white!!

When I exhausted all my thoughts trying to put colored clothes together but still couldn't struck out a style to make a awe, I dug out my everything pure black and white and put them together. Then I realize they are indeed classic, gorgeous and effortlessly stylish!!!! :) That just remind myself, do invest clothes on black and white, whether it be a black sheath or just a simple white tank, they are supposed to be a wardrobe staple. *[*



Yesterday, I volunteered again to babysit my pal, Judy's son. We went to SF city to pick up my Chloe boots in Bloomingdale, had a lunch at Nordi. and went to SF zoo.
I originally planned to take kids to Jewish contemporary museum next to Nordstrom but they closed on Wed. What a bummer!! lol


1. TOP:
  • Stella McCartney sequins tank
  • BCBG gray tank underneath
2. Bottom:
BCBG white trousers
3. Shoes:
LV suhali off-white sling back heels (change to slippers in the zoo)
4. Accessory:
  • sapphires rings and earrings
  • Chanel matte white reissue 227 09
  • .......................................................................................................
Today (Thursday)

Day out w/ kids at Santana Row today.


Judy is w/ me and took my pic. today.


I got my dream heels "Chanel 09 white mesh w/ bows botties".


1. Top:
  • American Apparel white tank
  • Elisabeth & James white blazer w/ ruched sleeves
2. Bottom:
liquid high waist shorts
3. Shoes:
Chanel 09 booties
4. Accessory:
  • Chanel 08 s/s 3 pink camellia necklace w/ gold trim
  • Chanel 09 black caviar mini flap
  • BaTucada black eco plastic bracelet
  • croc emboss w/ bow belt (from URBN)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...