Monday, July 27, 2009

Starting Fresh...Frjtz Belgian fries in San Francisco!!

Last week we girls were talking about this Frjtz dinner where serves tasty Belgian fries on Haynes street of SF city. In fact, my friend, Irene, first shared this great restaurant with us. Today, me, my kids and my friend, Judy, decided to pay a visit on this great store and fun street!! In fact, we are looking for day care/pre-k school in the neighborhood. However, the fries, all the savory crepes, and cappuccino we had are just too good that we didn't even notice the time went by so fast. Therefore, we didn't even have the chance to do window shopping and had to run for the appointments we had w/ couple pre-schools but we definitely will go back again and SOON. :)

My ODJ.

1. TOP:
  • My creation of tank top
  • Max Co. dusty pink jacket
2. BOTTOM: United Colors of Benetton harem pants 3. SHOES: Manolo Blanhnik brown heels 4. ACCESSORY:
  • Betsy Johnson wool hat
  • Felon cross/crystal necklace
  • Brown croc embossed bow belt (from AEOS)
  • Balenciaga Violet part time bag 08




So this is my inspiration from Dsquared2, the reason I like their 2009 f/w collection so much is the layering, the laid-back yet cool style!! Great for me as I always on-the-go!!! lol



We had this Goya crepe - rosemary chicken, pesto, roasted red peppers, red onion, Swiss cheese


I can't stop but noticing them: cute mom, pretty auntie, and the two adorable daughters all in cute and creative outfits. :)


We tried saffron ailoi and mustard strawberry sauces to go w/ our fries, and we liked them both.


For their fries, they serve w/ more than 10 flavors of dipping sauces.



Yet another fun day!!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...