Thursday, July 23, 2009

Revitalash and FOTD

The kind people at Athena Cosmetics have sent me one of their products all the way from the USA, Revitalash, to review on my blog. I have heard mixed reviews of this product and I know that some people experience irritation to the eye. I generally don't experience any problems with my eyes with regards to makeup irritating them so I'm hoping I won't get that. I have fine blonde lashes and I'm hoping that this product will lengthen and thicken them as promised! This product retails at around £95! So as you can imagine I was really chuffed to get to test it for free! The instructions say to apply the lash conditioner to your eyes every night as if you are applying eyeliner, being careful not to actually get it in your eye. I will begin to test this tonight and let you know how I'm getting on after a few weeks. I will take a photo of my eyelashes so I can track the progress over the next few months. I have my fingers crossed that it will work coz I long for Bambi like lashes!

Next up is my FOTD...I just wanted to show you all what Mac Paint Pot in Bare Study looks like with a nice thick line of Black Liquid Liner and lashings of mascara. I really do like this look, as you can probably tell since I do it all the time!ha ha.
This paint pot is a gorgeous shimmery champagne colour and will serve as a perfect base for pretty much any colour you layer on top of it. Some people aren't that impressed by Mac Paint Pots but I really like the creamy consistency and I always use my fingers to apply them and blend, they always go on smoothly and evenly and the colour is buildable. They last all day and I can't really fault them.
I will be slowly building my collection...I now have Bare Study, Painterly and Rubenesque and I love them all equally. I finished off the look with Mac Hue lipstick and then a lipgloss that Michelle sent me from Canada, Balmshell lipgloss in Sleep In Beauty (a gorgeous shimmery pink). And yep, you guessed it, I've been at that conical wand again to curl my hair! You can't argue with a tool that gives you that much volume with very little effort!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...