Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Project Healthy Hair and Elf Liquid Liners

Hi everyone, just thought I'd give you an update on my quest for healthy hair! (I got a bit paranoid that it got frazzled in the 35oC heat in Sicily). I have been using Kerastase Chroma Riche Hair Mask for the past 3 weeks and it has really made a big difference to my hair. I have posted a pic of what my hair looks like after I just blowdry it with a round brush (no styling product at all was applied beforehand). The Kerastase mask has really improved the softness and shine of my hair and I don't even have to straighten it, it just sits nicely on it's own...you gotta love that! I just apply the mask twice a week, comb it through my hair and leave it on for about 10 mins. I would highly recommend this product as even though it's relatively expensive, it lasts ages as you only need a very small amount with each application. It's doing a brilliant job of preserving my colour and I will definitely keep using it on a weekly basis.

I have been buying up alot of liquid liners recently and decided to try out a couple of the Elf waterproof ones to see how they fair. I bought Ash, a matte grey and Coffee, a matte brown. I wanted to find colours for days when black liner seems too harsh.

On inspection, they have a very strange smell to them that I'm not sure I like. At £1.50 each, I will persevere though and do a review tomorrow! I really want them to be good. Have you guys tried either of these shades yet? I had a couple of requests about what the Urban Decay Eyeshadow primer in Sin looked like that I got in my swap with Michelle a.k.a. Lipstick Rules, so I have posted a pic wearing only that all over the lid to give you an idea of the colour.












I also had a request to post a swatch of Mac Creme De Nude lipstick so please find a pic of that below.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...