Friday, July 31, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday, Niel!!!

My oldest son, Niel, turns 5 today on July 31st. Happy Birthday, Niel!!

We had his birthday party last week and it is great opportunity to meet w/ old friends and new friends of his and my own. Every year, kids' birthday party is the biggest even for me as I have 3 children and normally I don't have that much energy to hold a party for each 3 of them. But I always like to take that chance to get all my friends together!!

These are all the little favors and activities/craft I prepared for the party. I always prepare the most unique favors/craft I could find for my little guests!! :)


The day I am making brats on the take-out favor boxes!!


Half way there!! Polka Dot favor wraps are for girls.



Besides favors boxes, every kid has little gift from Niel to take home w/!
Girls take home w/ cute wooden hanger!!



I found this Beeswax sheet in a toy store.

I decided to let every kid has their candles to blow instead of blowing onto the birthday cake we are about to consume!! lol All they have to do is just press the wicks along one side of the sheet and then roll all the way!! Then you will have an all nature Beeswax candle of your own!!


Beeswax candle doesn't contain any synthetic compound and thus is safe for kids to hold!!

TIPS: If you place the sheet in the refrigerate for 24 hr. ahead of time, it won't drip wax when lightened up!


Last step: embossing each favor boxes!




Race cars are for boys, cute key caps/fairies are for girls.


This is what's inside each favor boxes; wooden whistle, kids art clip n' chocolate.


Finally I am done all the goodies/favors!!




Kids all had a blast throwing water balloons! lol


My ensemble: BCBG runway dress (last year)
Y-3 ruched sheer cropped jacket
Michael kors brown oxford boots w/ ribbon lace
Chanel black bow earrings 09 s/s
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...