Friday, June 12, 2009

St Tropez launching new cosmetics line

Just a quick post... I have just read today that St Tropez, the cult status self tanning brand, are extending their line to include cosmetics. I was aware that they already had powder bronzer compacts but now they will be bringing out 3 new products to start with - Bronzing Rocks, Radiance Mousse and a new Bronzing Powder (prices will start at about £20). The range is apparently designed in different shades to compliment all skin types so it isn't a case of one size fits all. The packaging looks very sleek! Initially, it will only be available in House of Fraser and Debenhams from the end of June. I haven't tried their existing bronzers but I would be very interested to swatch their new cosmetics line, given that I LOVE St Tropez tanning mousse, I would hope that they've designed their cosmetics to compliment that product. We'll see...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...