Friday, June 19, 2009

Never Stock Up Your Fashion Buy!! (2)

Today's lunch at The Village at Santana Row w/ Cathy.


I haven't told my DH that I bought this Chloe Sally yet, so today is the day. Well, I only bought it yesterday so I am not trying to hide it from him anyway. :) I placed my orange Sally aside by my matte white Chanel reissue since I carried it out yesterday. DH came home and finally saw it and asked. I told him that it is on sale and really is not a big spending for $700 while it, in fact, is $1148 before tax. lol Although there is $400 lie there I know it's a necessary. White lie? YES!! I know for $400 less than the real price I told him will buy me/us a peaceful weekend and he won't feel the "pressure" at all. hahahahahaha.... Between me and DH, I think he nags a lot...I mean a lot no matter big or small things!!! haha......


I have a pair of same shade orange slingback sandal from Michael Michael Kors.


Then I think Luna Stella gladiator heels might work w/ Sally in a fun way.


I think the more you carry your bag, the better you know what to pair it w/. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...