Thursday, June 11, 2009

Help me decide!

I have a wedding reception coming up on 1 August and even though I have something to wear at the back of my wardrobe...I've been lusting after this Coral Reiss dress...ahhhh....sorry, was doing it again there! I have also made public my desire for the Cream Faith platform sandals pictured here as well. There's a nice round bag in Reiss that would be perfect but it's £79 and I think this Cream Bow Bag from Accessorize for £22 could do the job just as well. I wanted to add another dimension of colour to the outfit so I'm thinking of adding touches of this aqua marine colour by adding the Cuff from Coast and this pendant from www.asos.com. What do you all think of this outfit? Is it appropriate for a wedding reception? I really wanted to wear something fresh and bright and this coral colour tends to suit me. I did think about adding gold accessories but I think the aquamarine adds something a bit different. What do you think?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...