Tuesday, June 9, 2009

FOTD - Staple Daytime Look

This ain't the greatest photo of me...I look very unhappy/moody!ha ha. That's what a long day at work does for you (for the record, this is my make-up after being at work from 7am until 5:30pm! I think it lasted quite well). This is pretty much my staple day look for work,I generally go into auto pilot at 6am! I work in an office and as I'm always in client meetings, I can't really wear anything too mad make-up wise, so I stick to a neutral palette, dewy skin and black liquid liner. I like this look coz it's quick, easy and doesn't look over top. It probably looks very boring but I have to keep an air of professionalism!ha ha.

For this look I used: Almay Glow Healthy Skin Illuminator, Revlon Colourstay Foundation in True Beige, YSL Touche Eclat, MAC Studiosculpt Concealer, Maybelline Dream Matte Powder, Prestige Mineral Baked Bronze in St Tropez, Prestige Skin Loving Minerals in Pure Shimmer, Lancome Eyebrow Pencil in Blonde Cendre, Lancome Colour Dose Cream Shadow in Flamingo Coast, Bourjois Eyeshadow in Blanc Diaphane, MAC Penultimate Liquid Liner in Black, Loreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black and Chanel Levres Scintillantes Glossimer Lipgloss in no.127 . Simple!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...