Sunday, June 7, 2009

FOTD - Bronzed eyes


Now girls, I don't claim to be an kind of make-up guru or artist so please don't be disappointed if my make-up isn't immaculate/professional. I do the best with the products I have and as for my face, well I'm stuck with that!ha ha. I don't look particularly happy in this photo (slightly gormless actually)...but I think that's coz I am all too aware that it's a Sunday, which of course means work tomorrow! Boooo! I also still feel like a bit of an idiot taking photos of myself! It's going to take a bit of getting used to.
Anyways, down to business...I used the following products for this look:
Face: Lancome La Base Pro Primer, Revlon Colourstay Foundation in True Beige, YSL Touche Eclat for under eyes, MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer, Dior Extreme Fix Powder, Lancome Star Bronzer Compact in Dore, MAC Cream Colour Base in Shell (which doesn't show up in photo as I didn't get the lighting quite right to show the lovely sheen it gives to cheekbones).

Eyes: Clarins Eyenrow Pencil i Soft Blonde, Bourjois Liquid Eyeshdaow in Beige Metallique as a base- amazing colour, I love it! MAC Woodwinked Eyeshadow on outer eyelid and along lashline, MAC Penultimate Liquid Liner in Black, YSL Faux Cils Mascara in Black. I just used MAC Cream Colour base in Shell on my browbone for a subtle sheen. The light i this photo makes the application look uneven on one eye but it was just the sunlight playing tricks!

Lips: Lancome Juicy Tube in Simmer

I think this would be a good look for my holiday and it would nice when I get more tanned! I reckon I would only use a very very thin line of black liquid liner and maybe minus the woodwinked e/s for daytime on holiday though as I wouldn't want it to look too heavy and I think sometimes a wash of one colour can be enough when you're tanned.

Hope you all had a nice weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...