Wednesday, May 20, 2009

THREE Looks, Same Outfit!

I think I am trying to wear the clothes w/ the possibility that I might be packing them w/ me to Taiwan. So I did like yesterday, same outfit but different colors and accessory. This way I don't have to pack much, besides, we all know we can buy pretty and cheap clothes in Taipei. My friend, Pei always brings an extra, empty luggage when she travels back to Taipei just so she can buy as much as she want and bring them back here. hah..... I think I am going to do that this time...an empty luggage for extra vanity. :)

I am following a blogger, "About All and Nothing All". I love all the J crew clothes looks so lovely on her and of course, she looks lovely on them too. Then I stopped by J crew and bought couple sale items. I don't have a student ID nor teacher ID so I can't get extra discount on full items. So I am only interested in their sale items. Hum...maybe I should grab my friend, Kitty's DH (a teacher) whenever I want to shop at J Crew. haa.....JK.

My ODJ.

I can't make my mind of wearing fuchsia or golden belts for the look.


I love the rosy pink chain necklace which might goes w/ a Stella McCartney tank of mine. The shirt has tissue effect around the edge so it is called tissue T, interesting!!

Accessories are not on sale but the tank is.


I just love the turquoise of this sandal.


1. TOP:
  • J Crew beige pink tissue T
  • J Crew distressed gold tank (different outfit)
2. BOTTOM: Max & Mara weekend khaki pants
3. SHOES: (3 options)
  • Coach fuchsia mule w/ bow
  • Sandal bought from Taiwan, made in Spain
  • DVF Chinese braid gold sandal
4 ACCESSORY:
  • Juicy Couture straw hat in taupe/white ribbon
  • J Crew fuchsia belt
or
  • J Crew gold 3 trap belt
  • Chanel 07 metallic silver (champagne) reissue in 227
  • Chanel 09 s/s camellia earrings w/ pearl drop in pink


Then I decided to go out w/ this fuchsia matching look of belt and mule.


Did you see the pretty Bobbi Brown bronze on me???
I was end up picking up my kids from school w/ this look.


This is another casual look except I add another tank on. Funny thing is my son and my daughter got a fight while I was taking pic. for myself...sorry, Abby!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...