Friday, May 22, 2009

OMG, I Am In Love w/ My New CL Peep Toe Wedge.

I swear this will be my last pair of new score before we head back to Taiwan on Sun. I am so in love w/ this golden/pinkish/beige/metallic sheen Christian Louboutin wedge. She is so breathtaking elegant and comfortable to wear. I am going to wear them to pick up my kids from school for a test drive later. Also, she is definitely going to visit Taipei w/ me!!!!!!!!!

My ODJ.

1. TOP:
  • Emporio Armani striped tank
  • Coral racer back tank (bought in Taiwan)
2. BOTTOM: Levis coral skinny jeans
3. Christian Louboutin metallic gold peep toe wedge

I intend to wear them as a matching pair. (I know, they are not exactly same shade.)


100% guaranteed comfortable, I am so in love~~


4. ACCESSORY:

  • Hermes' multiple blue shades hot-air bloom scarf (used to decorated my straw hat)
  • AUGUST straw hat
  • J Crew rose pink loop chain necklace
  • Chanel 07 Metallic DS reissue in 227
This is before I jazz up this straw hat w/ Hermes scarf. Kinda of too plain!!



I think this whole ensemble is going to Taipei w/ me.


I am also going to check out Stella Luna heels in Taipei just to visit CL's sister brand!!!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...