Friday, May 1, 2009

My Best Find of the year from Target!!

Here I come across this glass-like beads necklace when doing grocery shopping in Target.



You can explore their design at http://www.ericksonbeamon.com/


I couldn't resist the one-of-a-kind design, not literally! But the pretty glass-like beads necklace which almost look like blowing bubbles is just so eye-catching. The designer is Erickson Beamon and they made limited edition of fair price w/ same intricate details of jewelry for Target brands this year only.



Here is the small introduction if you are not familiar w/ the designer.
New Yorkers Karen Erickson and Vicki Sarge launched Erickson Beamon in 1983. Their particular brand of timeless, old-world charm they call “new vintage” with bright baubles that could have been raided from Grandma’s jewelery box.

The shirt has two matching flowers attached!!


My ODJ.

1. TOP:
  • R jean blouse striped shirt w/ zipper detail at sleeves' hem
  • Elisabeth & James black tuxedo vest w/ side pockets
2. Bottom: BJB cropped sheer leggings w/ side zipper
3. Bag: Chanel Rodeo Drive large tote in perforated
4. Shoes: Sergio Rossi Red patent heels w/ buckles

The bead necklace is just the right eye-catching element on my neck w/o distracting my whole look.


My little daughter is so sweet n' cute posing there w/ me!!


How about a striped blue hat......w/ the bubble necklace are two fun elements!!!


My poor little girl is having eczema again because of the carpet in the ferry.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...