Thursday, May 14, 2009

My 3.1 Phillip Lim Sequined Top!

A stay-home mom doesn't have many opportunities or occasion to wear dressy/formal outfits on daily basis. However, I couldn't bear the thoughts that this 3.1 Phillip Lim gray sequined top only made her debut when we girls partied at Vegas last month.

Today, I am in a mood to dress myself up but in order to look casual enough for running errands or posh enough to dine at a nice cafe, I came out this ensemble. Here I share w/ you all.

One funny thing is DH comes home for lunch as I am editing my blog right now and he asked me "Where am I going w/ this outfit?!! And what do I put on this whole make-up for????? hah...I said, I intended to do my eye shadows only. But I look sick w/ heavy colors when seeing myself in the mirror so I put some blush on. Then I thought a hot pink lip gloss would match my toe nails......then Oo-La-Lah~~~~ haha..... I guess that's why my gals always think I am so dressy everyday for a stay home mom. I just can't have slightly imperfection on me!! Yah, I like to say I have a very sophisticated palates for personal image.

My ODJ.



Keep the color palette simple when everything is so intricate in design.


1. TOP:
  • 213 Jersey dress
  • 3.1 Phillip Lim Gray sequined tank
  • Elisabeth & James White blazer w/ ruched sleeves
2. Accessory: Chanel matte white reissue 227 08/09 cruise collection
3. Shoes: Valentino side bow sling back in MUD


I seldom wear this girly girly look!!


I look quite tan under these color tone today!


This white blazer can protect my sequins from rubbing off when holding my little girl.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...