Friday, May 8, 2009

Got Bang?

The hair bang trend is like pollen spreading fast and half of my girls friends are not immune to that temptation. How about myself??? Hum.....never dare to try it!! haha....

I think I need a swift side bang too.... grrrr...can you see that one string of white hair there......OMG.....


My ODJ

1. TOP:
Stella McCarthy big bow cream tank
2. BOTTOM: True Religion Vintage joie distressed 5 pocket jeans
3. Accessory:
  • Lanvin Leopard Happy bag
  • Movado circle necklace
  • Cartier bracelet w/ lucky leaf charm
  • Tom Ford Jacqueline sunglasses
  • Chanel 09 s/s black bow w/ cc logo dangle earrings
4. Shoes: Valentino side bow sling back in Taupe

w/o detailed accessory.


I was at Cathy's place this morning and she is almost on her way to SF city. We are selling our old clothes in Height street.

Oh...the deer head is the only thing I hated at her house. *<*
Pardon about the messy background!! lol


I bought this Stelle top for the look of this big BOW!! I have total 5 bows in my ODJ. hahaha....too much~~~??? Nah...I love all of them.


The silk top has pretty silhouette and so feminine. I dress it down w/ jeans today!!








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...