Thursday, May 7, 2009

Friend At Work!!!

My girl friend, Cathy, works as a freelancer for La Prairie. Today is her work day at Neiman Marcus and I happen to have a chance to stop by since they have a ONE DAY DESIGNER sales too.

I adore Cathy's golden straw-like flat. The brand is Melissa which she bought at Saks.com.


She looks very lovely w/ yellow, mustard color cropped vest and ethical earrings, necklace along w/ that sparkle flat, everything is so perfectly put together.

Cathy at her facial room. I have an impulse to do facial right there when visiting her!!! haha....


I adore this flat but I know my feet won't look good in it!! *<*


She shows me couple La Prairie products they use for facial. I love La Prairie's products too. Everyone's skin condition is different but mine works great w/ La Prairie's products. I tried couple luxury items and feel instantly pampered by those.


Their popular products are Anti-aging stress cream.
This is day cream w/ SPF 30 which is sufficient sunblock for most of us
active ladies under the sun!!!



I love the big tube body sunblock which feels non-greasy at all and w/ a little tinted sheer cream. I am going to switch to La Prairie.


As for this small jar, it is a more concentrated anti-aging stress serum which costs about $600!!!



My ODJ!

1. TOP & BOTTOM:
  • Diesel jeans jumper w/ cropped bottom
  • Billa Bong fringe vest in slate
2. Shoes: Diesel Gladiator heels
3. Accessory:
  • Puma cap
  • Max&Co. ruched belt
  • Chanel pea sized resin earrings
4. Bag: Balenciaga Violet part-time bag

I am feeling strong w/ my arms lately.....thanks to Yoga & Pilate.


Cathy and I have the same fringe vest. It would be a fun element in every wardrobe.


I feel so macho ~~~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...