Saturday, May 23, 2009

Fashion Victim!!

Look of the Day. (In Style) April 11, 2009
I read somewhere in the magazine saying that this whole look is a fashion victim. Just when the big shouldered jacket is so hot, you don't need to pair this distressed jeans to confuse the whole look. I would say I still give Victoria credits as she is always so fashion forward and so brave to try everything on. When someone is so devoted to keep their post-pregnant body looking sexy, I think she still looks great in every of her ensemble no matter what.

I don't think I can splurge
Balmain jacket on either Victoria or this crystals embroidery on Beyonce. But I found my beaded jeans has almost the same bling bling eye-catching effect given by my mom 3 years ago.



I don't know who made this jeans but I am sure s/he must have way too much time. haha...


I would bow to the designer of this pair of jeans. I love the underneath wash....distressed look.


This black TSE tank has a draped design and that is not wrinkles. lol


This is the whole look I put together yesterday evening and I will find a pair of heels to rock in them in Taiwan. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...