Saturday, May 2, 2009

Denim Head To Toe!!

This is a randomly thrown together outfit before I send them to dry-clean. Clearly, I rotate wearing my clothes for a week or two then I start a new pile of clothes for new looks.

Normally, I do family laundry two times a week or right after there is any stains on our clothes. W/ 3 kids around, I found that it is better to do laundry more frequently. Not just I don't have to buy so many clothes for them but also I can spend less time folding and sorting all the clothes w/ smaller batch each time.

I love my ODJ and I even get to wear my OLD, OLD two heels/sandals.



My ODJ.

1. TOP:
  • R Jeans blouse white/red/blue stripe shirt
  • Miss Sixty washed fitted blazer
2. Bottom: Diesel wash white low rise jeans
3. Chanel 08 s/s star brooch
4. Chanel 08 s/s Rodeo Drive large tote in perforated black
5. Shoes:
  • ESCADA multiple color print sandals
  • Zac Posen inspired sandals
6. Accessory:
  • Striped blue hat
  • Designer friend, Elfi's silver beads earrings

They are color matching, fabric matching(jeans) and even work better w/ my striped hat than yesterday's.



w/ Escada heels.


Never would I want to wear jean blazer again!! Thanks to the trend!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...