Friday, May 29, 2009

Day 5, New Hair Bang!!!

This morning, I gathered my guts to have a hair cut for wanting a "BANG" for the longest time. After 1 hr. of massage, hair blow dry and including actual hair cut time after talking to the hair designer, Oh La La~~ there I have my perfect, desirable bang.

I am changing to my new harem pants after got home. I love this whole new look of myself and especially this pair of black patent Stella Luna heels. This heels will be good w/ me all the way to this f/w.

We are going to the airport to pick up DH later this evening.

My afternoon ODJ.
1. TOP:
  • ZARA pink tank
  • J Crew distressed Gold tank
  • Plastic Island black long blazer
2. BOTTOM: United Color of Benetton steel gray harem pants
3. HEELS: Stella Luna gladiator heels
4. Accessory:
  • Sonia Rykiel Sworavski crystals owl brooch made as necklace
  • Zara brass disc belt
  • Balenciaga Violet part time bag
  • Chanel 09 s/s scarf decorated on straw hat
I would say my Chanel mini flap will make this look more dressy instead of casual chic.


A look w/ blazer on and J Crew thin golden belt originally.


I play around my limited accessory and I like the big owl as a statement necklace very much.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...