Thursday, May 28, 2009

Day 4 in Taipei!!

DH will be back from Indonesia tomorrow evening and finally I can have a break from my parents too. They are very very protective, I mean about my 3 young children. They are afraid that my kids will be sick when playing in the park, be malnutrition when not eating a full lunch, or not learning Chinese phonics as well/earlier as possible.....etc. O my, I was brought up by my "strict" mom so I probably understand why I moved far, far, far away from my home town, Taipei, after I became independent. hah....
Well, but on the other hand, I understand every parents' expectation and even toward their grandchildren. :) And I must admit that parents who have higher expectation to their children will
most likely promote their children have more demand to themselves in every aspect. So I decided to let my mom to teach my 2 elder children some Chinese phonetics at home so I can go shopping!!!!!!!!!lol

I went to SHIN KONG MITSUKOSHI near 101 today. At last, I found the brand name "Stella Luna" of shoes. It is the same manufacture, Stella International LTD(興昂集團) as MARC BY MARC JACOBS、KENZO、PAUL SMITH、CELINE、GIVENCHYChristian Lacroix,Stella Luna 可說是具備了與國際同步的時尚嗅覺和高超的製作工藝能力,對興昂集團來說推出自家品牌完全是合理而且有把握的事情,而對於台灣,這也是令人興奮的,因為這是一個完全來自台灣的品牌!...
(A brand from Taiwan.)

I bought two pairs of shoes from Stella Luna. One is zebra print flat and the other one is black patent gladiator heels. Did I say I ever needed another pair of gladiator heels especially a black one? Well, then I must be out of my mind!!! lol This black Luna heels has almost the same look as most gladiator heels but even more fun!! Plus, they are super comfortable. According to their store manager, she has the very same pair and she can stand 4 hrs. straight in the lounge w/o any problem. They took my Zebra print flat to have extra topping attached so I won't be able to get it by next Thur. or so.

Here they are!!!! w/ flash!


w/o flash!


w/ adjustable buckle, it will look super flatter my thin ankles.


It has a platform bottom to off set and height of the heels.


Last but not least, my modeling pic. of heels. It is not a good one and I found my parents house doesn't have great lighting and ankle for modeling shoots at night. I guess I will just have to wait till DH came back tomorrow for a better ankle. :)

Yes, I brought my Chanel multiple sized pearls w/ rhinestones and crystals necklace.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...