Friday, April 17, 2009

Real Life After Coming Back From Vegas!!

In real life, we are moms.

We are not just moms, we are super moms. We enjoy life of being a wife, a mom and also just being ourselves sometimes. For me, life is all about great balance!!!

I, in fact, took kids to SF city again this morning.


We girls get back together this afternoon for taking all our kids to the park.

Those are just a small group of super moms I know!!



My ODJ

1. TOP:
  • American Apparel white tank
  • Alice + Olivia by Stacey Bendet wind breaker denim jacket
2. Bottom: LaRok skinny pants w/ beads at sides
3. Shoes: Lanvin two tone flat
4. Chanel 08 gray classic jumbo
5. Chanel 09 black bow earrings w/ cc logo
6. Accessory:
  • Puma red cap
  • Chloe sunglasses

Me.


Thanks Cathy for taking this pic. for me.



Irene & her daughter.


hah.....even me enjoy this see-saw very much!!


Cathy & her older son w/ my daughter.


Pei w/ Ann's daughter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...