Monday, April 6, 2009

I burned the fuse of our dryer!!!!!

I did too many laundries in one day that the dryer still tumbles but w/o the heat. I checked the manual and the troubleshooting says that the fuse might be burned. lol

I still want to do couple more laundries before I go to Vegas w/ my gals on Sat. and over the weekend. I guess I have to call LG for a repair/home service tomorrow.

Finally I took my youngest daughter to see an allergist this morning. They did thoroughly allergy tests on her and it turns out she is allergic to dust mites, or shrimp but not MILK!! Yes, now you probably guess right that why do I do our laundries so many times today. I had throw most of the plush animals away and freeze couple in the freezer for 24 hr. that they are my little daughter's favorite. I even steamed the curtains in girls room just to make sure it has as little dust as possible.

So, bad luck never comes alone...........Well, look at the bright side, hopefully my little daughter's eczema won't be a permanent since we are treating her right now. I need to buy her new pillow as she can't sleep on feather/down ones. We wish to reduce the severity and frequency of flare-ups in the future. I hope she can outgrow the allergy soon.

Here is a great reading resource about allergic to the environment!!
Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)


This is my ODJ w/ my new jeans and heels.

1. TOP:
  • Emporio Armani navy stripped tee
  • DKNY blue shrug cardi.
2. Bottom: Diesel low waist white jeans
3. Shoes: Diesel gladiator heels
4. Chanel white distressed reissue 227 09 cruise collection
5. Accessory:
  • Vintage Coro white star fish clip-on earrings
  • Chole brown square w/ gold trim sunglasses
Close up of this great deal and comfy. pair of gladiator heels.

1. From TOP.


2. From SIDE. Love the small wedge!!


3. A little Angle.


I feel my Chole sunglasses goes better than my Tom Ford for this look.


It is fun to warp the shrug as scarf and as my tulle top. haha...


Unwrapped cardi.!!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...