Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Chanel Two Layered & Two Toned Stockings.

I bought this pair of Chanel hosiery in Vegas. They come in two different shades. One is black and black w/ upper thigh slightly opaque compared to the part at the calf. Another design is black w/ slightly pink tone at calf which is the one I bought.

They are about $225 or $250 and is the most expensive "hosiery" I ever spent on. My girl friends all worried that I am not going to get a lot wear out of them. They think eventually I will snag a hole of this Chanel hosiery. I told them, even one day I did snag them, I will poke more holes or tears to make them look like a pair of distressed stockings on me. haha....... However, surprisingly, when I put this Chanel hosiery on w/ my nails clinching couple times, the hosiery seems strong enough to resist the dragging from my nail.

There are actually 2 layers of this stockings and that's why it is so durable compared to most fancy hosiery. Chanel made inseam at the back from the part of the butt all the way down to the toes which also results in a clean look around the toes. Therefore, you basically can wear this pair of stockings w/ all kinds of heels and not to worry about a thread showing.

All in all, I think the money I spent is totally worth it. Besides, I can't be happier w/ a cute CC logo showing off at left side of my ankle.


The calf part is pink or nude.


I feel it is not trouble at to align the lines in the back, they are automatically align by themselves. I just have to adjust them a little.


Perfectly to go w/ my Chanel camellia sling back heels.


It's like wearing leggings w/ toes.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...