Thursday, March 5, 2009

Take Runway into Real way!!

This is Lanvin's spring/summer runway look.

I love all the clean cut of their tops and cute yet elegant drape skirt. That's the trend for this spring/summer and you pretty much can buy similar style from every brand. When something is a trend, every designer or non-designer apparel must have a collection of it. Yes, they need to make money, and they need to sell!!!!


I think it is time for me to find a drape skirt too!!!


Love the drape on the skirt!!

(Pic. credited to Mode magazine)

I had similar necklace made w/ beads and rose embroidery!! I found it is so versatile that it goes perfectly w/ some of my tops w/o being overwhelmed or compete w/ my ensemble. I love it!! Yes, style for less!!



1. TOP:
  • Valentino RED white cotton top w/ asymmetrical lace at hem
  • Max&Co. gray shirt w/ ruched deco. in front
  • Burberry baby blue trench coat
2. Bottom: Vera Wang lavender label layered pleats skirt
3. White/ivory patterned hosiery
4. Shoes: Hugo Boss Orange Boss Olive suede ruched platform boots
5. Chanel Gary Classic Jumbo 08 f/w
6. Chanel silver heart w/ clear crystals, cc logo earrings 08 s/s
7. Accessory: Gray purplish beads w/ embroidered rose necklace (bought at Anthropologies)

I love the necklace against the ruched deco. of gray top !!


I don't have too dramatic clothes so it is easy to mix-n-match everything together!!


If I want a drama look, I will find one specifically for the occasion!!


W/ coat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...