Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Shopping in Westfield

I went shopping in Westfield yesterday and just wanted to share my purchases with you as I love reading other people's hauls :).I got a new Lancome Hypnose mascara and an spf30 sunblock for the face. You can see I can't wait till summer!! I then got a free gift which included a cute eyeshadow palette, a juicy tube, some face cleanser, perfume, moisturiser, mini virtuose mascara and a little makeup bag :). Yay for free gifts :).
The swatches for the eyeshadows are below without a base. They are not the most pigmented, but have a nice texture.
From MAC I got the 109 brush, lip lacquer in babied and a cremestick lip liner in sublime culture.

It's a shame I did not have these French Connection earrings when I was doing my Peacock inspired tutorial ;).

I also spotted this top in H&M and had to have it. Who doesn't love Marylin?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...