Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Randomly stumbling across a friend!

This week, well, even today is only Tuesday, must be the best week of catching up w/ old and new friends of mine ever!!!

My friend, Cathy and I took kids out for a walk in such a nice sunny day. While we wait at table for a delicious lunch, suddenly I heard someone calling my name so loudly!!!! I can't recall if I felt embarrassing as everyone must look at us!! :P It took me more than a couple sec. to recognize this virtual friend. :) I mean, we talked a lot on line. We know each other through a fashion blog called purseforum but never had the chance to meet. She is very young as she is still in college.

I am so surprised that I meet another new friend IRL. But I guess I was too exited to invite her to sit down w/ us. Well, I know, I don't want kids to ruin her first impression over bad table manners. haha.... But speaking of
fashion, it is ageless!! Yes, our moms passion is fashion too!! haha.....

My ODJ.

1. TOP:
  • Zara horizonal boat neck tonic top
  • Miss Sixty washed white jean jacket
2. Bottom: Nicholas Zosea Shimmer techno skirt w/ pockets
3. Black leggings
4. Chanel black caviar mini flap
5. Shoes: Sergio Rossi red heels w/ wide black ankle straps
6. Wool hat

I have been looking for this hat since last year.


The buckles on heels are over arch not exactly on ankles which I love.


I love this hat can add this cool attitude to my outfit.


Kids are the best entertainments to each other!!


Here are my new friends, Wai and her friend. (not sure if I can post her name. haha..)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...