Thursday, March 12, 2009

New MAC Lipsticks

Hi Beauties,

Here are some photos of 2 new lipsticks I picked up at MAC. I am on a no-eyeshadow purchasing period because I never really use the eyeshadows I own. So to make up for this, I'm leaning towards lipsticks and lipglosses now. lol

So here they are:














The first one is KINDA SEXY (matte): described as a neutral Pinky-rose on the MAC site. It is a very pretty 'everyday' color. I do like the matte finish from MAC because they don't look too dry on the lips. This one looked great with brown eyes.
















The second one is CHATTERBOX (amplified):
It is a super bight pink color. The pigmentation on this one is awesome. I didnt really have to apply layers of it to show on my lips. I have a thing for Amplified Creme's from MAC because they feel so great, the are pretty pigmented and they don't dry out your lips.
















XOXO,
Awilda
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...