Monday, March 9, 2009

New Bags, New Mood! Get ready for Spring!!

So I bought two new bags and both of them are small. My friend said that my preference for bags became smaller and smaller. I guess she is right!! After a long, cold winter, I am ready to set my mood for spring/summer.

This is what I wore on Sun. I played w/ my skirt which I bought before I had my first son. After almost 5 yr. I think the trend just brought back my love for this skirt; asymmetrical, ruffles, floral knee length skirt. I even tried it as a top and I think it works wonderful.

1. TOP:
  • D&G pink sleeveless shirt
  • Catalina blossom flower top
  • Kookai skirt (I wore it as my top too)
2. Bottom: nude bubble shorts
3. Chanel Valentine's medium flap in coral pink
4. Chanel 09 camellia banquet w/ peal drop earrings
5. Shoes: Jean-Michel Cazabat buckle sandal
6. Camel suede belt

I use an abstract patterned shirt as a belt.


The skirt is perfect for this spring and my new Chanel coral red bag.


I had a nude bubble shorts on just in case you are wondering if my TOP/SKIRT is too short!! haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...