Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Match Every Color From Head To Toe of My Ensemble.

Neutral colors are fun this year.

You can either go super bright, bright colored ensemble or you can match every single piece in just one single color on you. I think I am up to that challenge next time.


I am inspired by striped shirts and I just realized that I wore horizontal shirt 3 days in a row. lol

My ODJ.

1. TOP:
  • Emporium Armani gray/navy striped cap sleeves top
  • H&M gray bustier
  • Zara gray belted vest/tonic
2. Bottom: 3.1 Phillip lim black skinny pants w/ zipper at ankle
3. 2 sets of pairing:
  • Chanel metallic navy reissue 227 08 pre-fall
  • Orange Boss platform t-strap heels

  • Chanel distressed white reissue 227 09 cruise
  • Louis Vuitton suhali sling back sandals
4. Accessory:
  • Chanel multi-sized pearls w/ rhinestone cc necklace 09 s/s
  • Vintage Coro cameo earrings



Navy, w/o vest


Navy, w/ vest: I like to carry my bag as single chain on one shoulder for a retro look.


White, w/o vest


white, w/ vest
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...