Sunday, March 22, 2009

Grocery Shopping Fun w/ kids!!

This afternoon, my son had his first private music class. Well, actually, he and another boy shares the teacher. We thought it would be more fun for kids to learn music w/ others. Meanwhile, the teacher can pay more attention on our sons when there are only two students in a class.

After class dismissed, we went to a grand opened Japanese supermarket. Kids love to pick candies as treats which I save in my purse when needed. As moms, we bring all kinds of snack, drinks, or diapers, wipes, bottles w/ us. But my kids are not that little anymore and I don't like to carry a big diaper bag w/ me at all. Not even when they are little, in fact, I normally bring as little things as possible in my diaper bag and toss it in my car. So I never spend a dime on a fancy diaper bag. hah......I guess I saved money on that!!

My ODJ!!

1. TOP:
  • H&M black jumper
  • D&G brown chiffon top
2. Coat:
  • Chris Benz blue shirt w/ 4 pockets (I wore it in the morning)
  • Jill Stuart green peplum coat (changed as going to the supermarket and don't want to take the risk of staining the pretty coat)
3. Shoes: (I have to dress accordingly w/ my whole outfit)
  • Christian Louboutin Nude simple pump
  • Chanel two tone black/moss green pump
4. While organic beret hat
5. Chanel white distressed reissue in 227 09 cruise collection
6. Sonia Rykiel Swarovski crystals owl brooch made as a necklace

As promised, the close look of Chris Benz shirt/coat.


Bias cut in front!


I love combo. of brown and blue.


My morning look.


I am taking more pic. while waiting for the teacher to come.


My afternoon outfit w/ Chanel pump.


ha ha ...my son is amused by the fly/mosquito killer wand!!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...