Sunday, March 29, 2009

Friday night purple


This is what I wore on Friday night for my friend's birthday party.
For my hair I used the babyliss conical wand.I had to order one off ebay after watching lollipop26's video!! I made the curls a little tighter as I knew it would be a loooong night and I did not want them to drop out too quickly. A ton of hair spray ensured that they were still in pretty good shape when I went to a housewarming party on Saturday, so I'm pretty impressed :).I used:
Maybelline dream satin liquid foundation (review coming up, but I love this so far!!),
MUFE lift concealer
MSF natural in medium
Nars laguna bronzer
Nars angelika blush
MAC moon river grand duo as highlight

UDPP
MAC violet pigment, scene, print, carbon, vellum and vapour e/s.
MAC blacktrack fluidline
L'Oreal voluminous mascara

BarryM 101
Trifle lipglass
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...