Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Debut of My Chanel Large Pearl Necklace.

I bought this Chanel necklace couple weeks ago and have not came out a perfect way of wearing it.

Yes, of course, I want to max out the ways to show it off not just wear it as a plain necklace. The intricate design of Chanel costume jewelry is something that would take your breath away. I never buy their costume jewelry for the quality since it sucks sometimes. For instance, the pearls will fell, and the stone might be missing if you drop it off on the ground even just once!!! But that's just how all the costume jewelry be hand-made for-Delicacy!! And everyone must know to be gentle when handling them.

My ODJ!

My trick is to layer two dresses or two tonics or even two tops for a fresh look!!!

1. TOP:
  • Diesel purple dress w/ bell sleeves
  • Zara blazer collar sleeves top w/ bow
2. Light gray hosiery
3. Shoes: Orange Boss olive green pull-on ruched boots w/ tie
4. Bag: Lanvin happy sac in leopard
5. Chanel 08 s/s heart shape earrings w/ clear crystals and cc logo
6. Chanel 09 s/s multiple sized pearl, large CC w/ rhinestone crystal necklace

I love how this necklace have conspicuous sizes of pearls which make a perfect drama on my cannot-be-busier top!! But it still blend in so well w/ my ensemble.


I especially like to wear it side way to show it as a chain on me.


This morning I walk two daughters to the school next door to register my son for kindergarten......and I sweat!!! As I think I burn more calories. haha...



I know, the school staff must be wondering what the heck is this woman doing w/ this ensemble while dragging the wagon!!! haha..`


My older daughter is sick so she stays home w/ us.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...