Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Classic = Timeless; Timeless ≠ Classic!!!!

Today, I am feeling great about my body. Yes, the soreness came from Pilates, Yoga, and Zumba.

I am glad that the teacher offers Mon. Wed. and Fri. for Pilates which gives me plenty of time to rest and regain my strength. I know the muscles take time to be built and to be shaped and rest in between will make the muscles toned up prettier. I want to have lean and toned muscles instead of big, chunky ones.

I didn't work out today, so finally I had the time to take pic. for myself. I found myself love this pair of Chanel pumps a lot and it goes practically w/ everything. Now I love the fact that Classic looks have long lasting significance which is truly a timeless look too.

We are leaving for LA. tomorrow and I will make sure I bring alone all of our swimming suits. :)

My ODJ.

1. TOP:
  • Arbocrombie & Finch beign camel t shirt
  • Mcginn cropped blazer
2. Bottom: Zara high waisted cropped pants w/ cuffs
3. Chanel two tone pump
4. Chanel cavair mini flap in silver HW
5. Wool hat w/ bow
6. Two strings of black beads necklaces

We can look very stylish even w/ those simplest pieces.


I could also use a scarf around my neck instead of necklace!


I tried to have my hat w/ my sunglasses on but they look funny together. haha..


Never have enough hats!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...