Thursday, February 19, 2009

What normal people would do after surgery?

Rest!!! Normal people would rest right after their surgery as they need to gain back their energy and get a full recovery.

But not me. Not until I burn out my last energy and had to drag my feet home. haha....

The whole surgery takes about 45 min. for my left leg. I leave out the details of the operation as I am pretty sure a lot of girls would want the surgery just as much as I do. We all want our legs look glamorous under mini skirt, hot shorts,.....everything and I don't want scare them away w/ the poking part of finding the vein. (Ok, it hurts much more than having a blood-draw.) I just have to elevate my leg after long walk.

The anesthesia shots goes from my knee all the way to crotch after they found the vein. I lose count how many little shot they gave me.


My Doc. told me that I am the best dressed patient of the day!!! I don't know should I be happy about it or it is a sarcastic way of saying O My GOD to me. haha.... I know, they want to talk jokes to relax me!!

I told my Doc. that it is fun to watch the TV "Gray Anatomy" but it is not so fun to be at the reality side of the show.

I met Irene after the surgery. We went to shopping w/ my limping leg. haha.. My SA said that I am a hard-cored shopping woman!! (I think that's what she meant! ha..) I wore another hosiery over the prescribed one by Doc. so you cannot tell. But it actually hurts behind my smile!!

My ODJ!!

1. TOP:
  • Max & Co. denim sleeveless pleated dress
  • No brand Bias-cut cardigan w/ union jack pattern in the back
2. Bottom: Rainbow striped hosiery
3. Shoes: Max & Co. brown and off-white strap heels
4. Chanel distressed white reissue 227
5. Belt: RUGBY



How fun is the stocking!! I really like the cut of this cardigan!!


My son is w/ me while my 2 daughters and DH are resting at home.


Irene's daughter is so cute and I think she should receive the best dress of little girl reward too.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...