Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Today's color ~~ Yellow!!

Yellow is such a nice color!! I don't know if it is just me paying more attention on people wearing yellow outfit on the street or it is because me wearing yellow a lot these days. I must say it really is a pop-up and pretty color to flatter almost everyone!!

After yesterday's worked out, I think today I only want to have fun w/ colors. :)

1. TOP:
  • H & M yellow turtleneck
  • H & M gray bustier
  • Max & Co. Peterpam collar jacket in dusty light pink
2. Bottom: BCBG gray/white pants
3. Shoes: Lanvin two tones flats
4. Bag: Chanel timeless clutch Dark Silver Hawaii exclusive
5. Accessory:
  • Chanel 08 set of 3 vanity pins
  • Vintage metal flower pin w/gradient color
6. Hermes various blue scarf as a belt
7. Yellow beret ( with or without)

I think the jacket looks very dull if only has Chanel pins on so I add anther pin to accentuate the grouping look.



No beret but w/ jacket on.


I probably can take off the bustier too.



Accessories do help a person dresses up w/ personal flairs. You get different look w/ hats on or off, w/ jacket or w/o jacket....etc. It is fun!!


How about a yellow beret?



I think I am going to take off the bustier!








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...