Monday, February 2, 2009

Tiered top, tiered dress and tiered skirt, which style suits you better??

Just thought I might just post my outfit on Sun. to share w/ you all. I had this two tone tiered top on w/ a very simple cut of riding pants. After Sunday worship, husband and I took kids to this small play ground in Santana Row of San Jose. This is a very confined play ground so we don't have to worry about the street cars at all. I told my DH that he doesn't even need to watch the kids and still be able to browse the internet throu. his I-phone at the same time.

1. TOP:
  • Anna Paul black n' white tiered top
  • Splendid gray long cardigan
2. Bottom: 3.1 Phillip Lim riding tight pants
3. Shoes: Monalo blanihk brown buckle heels
4. Bag: Balenciaga Violet part-time bag
5. Accessory: Kate-spate designer multiple colors beaded earrings





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...