Wednesday, February 4, 2009

No accessory??? You don't know how to dress well then!!!!

I think you will see all sorts of accessories, intricate details of gorgeous outfits everywhere this spring and summer. If you don't know how to jazz up an outfit w/ your accessories such as hat, necklaces, brooches, earrings, scarf, bangles, bracelets...... you better rush to news stand for a fashion magazine to update your skills!!!

Here is what I had on my today........starting w/ my wildest hosiery, Cheetah pattern. Since the leopard pattern is so in this s/s, I thought I might dig out my cheetah tights for a kick too. After taking couple pic. I start trying to add some black beaded necklace and then my beret!!! So I had the whole look different while going out in the morning then in the afternoon when picking up my kids from school.

1. TOP:
  • MaxMara babyblue asymmetrical sleeveless top
  • Hugo Boss while fitted cropped jacket w/ braided belt
2. Bottom: H&M black pleated/high waist skirt
3. Cheetah pattern hosiery
4. Shoes:
  • Luis Vuitton Suhari off-white sling back heels
  • Fornarina black heels w/ black bow at rear
5. Chanel 07 resin pea earrings
6. Chanel 08/09 Cruise collection distressed white reissue 227
7. 2 Black beads necklace
8. White beret

SO this is my morning look which I wore out running errands.


This is the kind of earrings that will make the whole look complete but not distract it.


Then in the afternoon, I grab those two black beads necklaces to kick up a notch of my plain top.


And I even tried this black heels instead of Louis Vuitton's white sling-back.


Last, this is the look I am pretty happy about it!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...