Thursday, February 5, 2009

New Necklace for me!!

This is a handmade necklace which I found in Anthropologies. It is made in Italy w/ neat handcraft. I love all the different colors of ribbons and different texture of ribbons. I can feel how patiently when the designer made it.

I dug out my ancient Louis Vuitton Black mini monogram clutch/wallet!!


This Louis Vuitton Clutch is runway item w/ tri-hold pockets.



List of ODJ:

1. TOP:
  • Max&Co. dusty rose pink ruffle short sleeves blouse
  • JCrew hot pink w/ 2 front pockets cardigan
2. Bottom: Max&Co. full skirt w/ vertical decorative ribbons
3. Louis Vuitton Black mini monogram runway clutch 2006
4. Purple socks w/ textures (cannot tell from pic. though)
5. Shoes: Jeal-Mitchel Cazabat buckle sandal
6. Accessory: Toto Multicolored ribbon w/ double string beaded necklace, handmade in Italy. (bought $79)


I cannot think of girls who would not like ruffles or ribbons. It is like a symbol of being feminine!!


How about Hot Pink?? Wouldn't you just love it when you are a little girl??


Today is cold even in Nor. Cal. I think this long cardigan will add style on me.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...