Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Mix n' Match from 40s to 70s!!!

Ruffle skirt is always a staple of being feminine w/ a little flirty. I found a longer length ruffle skirt which will give me a more sophisticated look. I like the term "Posh eclectic" (credited to The Lucky guide to mastering any style.) for the style I had on today.

I found women are even sexier when dress mixed old Hollywood glamour w/ urban sleekness.


I always like dusty rose color and variation of that color spectrum. I found this St. John Contour (runway) ensemble has pretty much about everything I am looking for.

Here is my ODJ!!

1. TOP
  • white silk cami.
  • Gucci black ruched neck tank top
  • St. John Contour
  • Jill Stuart green cropped peplum coat
2. St. John Contour ruffle skirt
3. Shoes: Rudy's riding boots (bought in Paris)
4. Bag: Lanvin Happy Sac
5. Belt: Ellen Tracy camel belt w/ gold bamboo style buckle
6. Accessory:
  • Cameo earrings (bought at vintage store)
  • Rose motif necklace w/ gold chain (bought at vintage store)
I always love cameo necklace, ring or earrings. I found this very old pair of real cameo earrings in the second hand shop and absolutely adore it. It is so old that there are some rusty green in the back of the earrings and you even have to screw them onto your earlobe.

Now I might just need to find a matching cameo necklace to go w/ my cameo earrings.


Here are the looks w/o coat on.





The Jill Stuart coat really transform the whole look and the way I like better.

I really like this light weight, chic Jill Stuart coat to balance the grayish/pinkish feminine ensemble on me.


My little one always wants to be in the camera w/ me.


Hello, there. Here are my 3 little ones.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...