Monday, February 23, 2009

Gone crazy w/ retro style n' Do-it-yourself project on my old clothes!!

Why do people love to shop at eBay? Is it because everything is cheaper or is it just convenient? Or just want to find something which doesn't exist in the present time.

As I am pretty addicted to shop at vintage store these days and finding it is so fun to dress back time like 60s or 70s. I know, I don't just dress retro style, I also feel the history and have the right attitude. I definitely understand that when you dress up, don't let the ensemble speak louder than your personality.

Here is my little project I did last week after I read runway fashion magazine. Everyone loves nice brand, good quality clothes but not everyone would spend so much money on every piece of high brand clothes. I know I wouldn't.

I like
left ensemble of this Lanvin outfit w/ that light sophisticated and just the right feminine and modern look.


I cut off my old long sleeves shirt and transform it to a Lanvin-like look. Now I think I'd wear it more often this summer.



1. TOP:
  • Metallic silver long sleeves shirt altered to 1/2 length sleeves by myself
  • Chanel gray/red classic boucle jacket
2. Bottom: Nichols Rosae techno skirt w/ pocket and drawstring
3. Black legging
4. Embroidery necklace w/ beads (bought in Anthro.)
5. Bags:
  • Chanel Metallic Dark Silver reissue 227
  • Chanel Distressed white reissue 227
  • Chanel Gray lambskin classic jumbo
  • Lanvin leopard happy sac
6. Shoes:
  • Orange Boss of Hugo Boss olive green suede ankle boots w/ ruched cuff n' bow tie in back
  • Pink sparkling pointed heels w/ crystals strap (bought in Taiwan)
  • Chanel Gray w/ mini charms mary jane flat
Different combo of bags and shoes gives one ensemble the same posh look .

I will take off the stocking or change to a sheered pair w/ heels and my Lanvin happy sac in spring/summer.


I like the fact that the necklace almost looks it is attached on my shirt.


Although gray would go practically w/ everything, I would say this Chanel classic Gray jumbo doesn't impress me so much.


Metallic Dark Silver reissue w/ Chanel boucle jacket.


The last look is very much alike the
Lanvin runway style. And so I like the most.

Summer time~~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...