Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Feeling drained!!

Tomorrow I will have a surgery for my bulging spider vein on my left feet. I think one of the pic. might show the "crawling tiny veins" around my left ankle as well.

I had those veins due to 3 close pregnancies and I am glad the insurance will cover the operation fee so it is not considered as cosmetic/plastic surgery.

Spider vein is not just not looking very glamorous on woman's legs but also it might endanger someone's life if left untreated. Here is an article about Varicose Veins: http://www1.uabhealth.org/UAB_HV/P08274

Since I am not feeling inspired to dress up and I sprained the very same ankle of left leg two days ago I only had the simplest outfit when going out this morning.

Today is girls day out.....my 2 little daughters.

Aren't we just happy when playing w/ doll house and carry a cute paper bag when we are little!!!!!





1. TOP:
  • James Perse white v-neck top
  • gray cashmere top
  • Zara striped blazer/jacket
2. Bottom: 3.1 Phillip lim riding pants
3. Chanel distressed white reissue 227
4. Chanel gray w/ metal mini charms mary jane flat
5. Accessory:
  • Movado necklace
  • Vintage rose necklace
I looked pale....as DH and older daughter are having fever..........


I am still feeling the busy top inside my blazer......give me some time. I will do better modeling post for that busy top!!!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...