Sunday, February 22, 2009

Day 2 after the spider vein surgery (Sclerotherapy).

Yesterday, we went to dim sum for brunch as every weekend. But since DH, my son and older daughter all caught the flu and have fever on and off, we went home rest.

There, I had simple black and white outfit again!!! Do I feel bored w/ this black n' white combination? NO, and never!!

When I had a mood to wear something, I might be consistent of wearing the ensemble until I am satisfied w/ the look. I was trying to wear that striped blazer as often as I can to have my money worth it too. Meanwhile, I want to see how does this white top look after I altered it myself. I bought it at size XL, and imagine I am normal size 0 to 4. That white shirt is way too big w/o any alternation.


This top has a pretty looping stitches.


I tore the treads around one shoulder and turned it into a
one shouldered top.


Do I look like I am ready for the play of Kong Fu Panda II!!! haha......


1. TOP: Tsesay white shirt w/ loop stitches (altered to one shouldered top for a updated look)
2. Bottom: Joseph black wool pants w/ stitches around the waist
3. Shoes: Lanvin two toned flat
4. Belt: Max&Co. 3 roses decor. leather belt
5. Chanel distressed white reissue 227
6. Gray vintage designer Vera lady bugs scarf
7. Accessory:
  • Chanel black bow w/ cc logo dangle earrings 09 cruise collection
  • Movado loop necklace
  • Tiffany heart necklace
I still have that super tight hosiery on left leg. I think that leg are getting even slimmer because of the constrained pressure!!



The platform heels will make this look more sophisticated instead of flat!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...