Friday, February 6, 2009

Boy friend jeans or distressed jeans?? How about both in ONE??

I follow the trend every season...well, everyone does, and that's what I always said. No matter it is electronic gadgets or fashion design, man or woman gets what they want to update their "look" every season!!!!!

When the first time I saw the boy friend jeans in the magazine, I totally don't have a feeling w/ the style. It is way too slouchy look for me instead of urban chic. As for the distressed jeans, I like it a lot. I never actually wore out a pair of jeans w/ holes, and how I wish I could so I don't have to buy one w/ HOLES!!! Anyway, I was looking for a pair of jeans yesterday which could go w/ my new striped blazer. I cannot believe I found one in my closet that had both look, well, kinda of a boyfriend jeans w/ distressed look except it is not as loosely as the real boyfriend jeans. I think it would work wonder w/ the new blazer.

1. TOP:
  • Max&CO. black turtleneck
  • no brand white shirt w/ arrow sequins
  • Zara woman striped blazer
2. Bottom: Abrecrombie & Finch jeans
3. Louis Vuitton silver w/ white LV logo dangle hoop earrings 07/08
4. Shose: Costume National blue oxford booties
5. Chanel Navy stripped reissue 227

Be bold w/ patterns or stripes!!


You know, most people probably lose track of how many pair of jeans they had already, I think I can....around 15 pairs!!!


That is not a pair of new sunglasses.....but it'll work in the summer!!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...