Friday, January 30, 2009

What's style??? What's a unique style that only suits you?

Today, I felt my brain is drained that I have no clue of what to wear. What kind of styles that I want myself present to be.

So I decided that I will just pick some pieces that they are individually pretty enough but I have never worked them together before. I didn't think too much about if their colors matches or not. Simply I want a style which makes people ponder....how come they never thought about that ensemble would work!!!!

I know what I wear sometimes might not suit everyone's palate but everything I wear definitely makes myself feel sexy and confident!! I think everyone should find a personal style that only suits him or herself and being unique!! Especially, if you are looking for a job right now!! You have to dress to impress at the first sight!!

My Outfit Du Jour!!

1. TOP:
  • Max & Co. nude/peach ruffle long shirt
  • BCBG beige w/ asymmetrical runway top
  • DVF 2 buttons gray runway cardigan
2. Skirt: MaxMara orange flower decor. w/ polka dot lining and ruffle at waist skirt
3. Belt: Patent brown skinny belt
4. Fuchsia beaded necklace used as bracelet
5. Brown hosiery
6. Chanel 08/09 cruise distressed white reissue 227
7. Shoes: Costume National blue ankle booties

If you can play w/ your clothes in a fun way, you will create a unique style that impress everyone



Once you challenge the traditional way of wearing your clothes, you will find your personal style soon



Yes, I know, it looks more fun wearing this fuchsia necklace as a bracelet


This DVF vest becomes so fun, it is my scarf, shrug and style staple around my waist
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...