Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Fur!!! Cruel or fabulous???

In Europe, fur is the most common staple you can see on every fabulous woman. I love animals just as much as I love fashion. I wouldn't want to see people kill animals just because of the demand of their skin or fur. I hope there is also something to do w/ the balance of ecologic system. The only fur vest I have on today is purchased in Paris last Nov. and absolutely love how the various fur colors on this fur vest.

Here is my ODJ!!


1. TOP:
  • RUGBY plaid shirt
  • et Vous fur vest
2. Bottom: Tsesay slim ankle high waist pants
3. Shoes: Costume National
blue oxford booties
4. Chanel Gray jumbo classic 08
5. Scarf: Vintage Oscar de la renta
6. Belt: Hermes ostrich w/ gold logo H buckle




The colors are so rich on me.



A pair of navy socks will complete the look and flatter the whole ensemble better.



Hi, that's my little princess.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...