Thursday, May 19, 2011

Woman are Determined!!

The influx of high fashion clothes and high brand shoes, bags in the web site and stores can only prove that women are determined!! lol 


I mean .......We are determined to look into our best!! So we shop ..... til' we drop!! lol.  Yes, we dress up or down for ourselves, for our loved ones, for friends' party, for kids' school gathering, for friend's wedding, for company's meeting, for exploring new prospect in business ....... for any kind occasion! Don't we!? 


But today I simply slip on my t-shirt and knee length jean-skirt, determined to look casual retro for a day! {Well, "tank" or "t-shirt" is categorized into casual look in my standard.} 


At Mid-day, I drove up to SF city.... to a historical place, "Cliff House". There used to be a "bath house" {meaning public swimming pool} long time ago but tore down and closed long time ago. {I didn't dig into the history about it.}


Photobucket
Now, renovated modern look. 


Photobucket


Photobucket
Old exterior look. 


Photobucket
Now............ 


Photobucket
Then, an indoor bath house. 


Photobucket


Photobucket
I wore J Crew rose gold chain necklace hooked with Cameo which Isabel bought for me from the flee market!!


Photobucket
Current menu! 


Photobucket
Can you believe the price back then...... $70 cent for a glass of wine?!!!


Photobucket
This is an old menu dated back 1942. 


Photobucket
I only had a glass of Pinot Grigio and some bread for lunch
{I think the bar tender must thought that I am there for a free meal...."free bread", to be exact. lol}


Photobucket
My Outfit Du Jour
A pocket tee, Max & Co. cream leather jacket, Orange Boss pencil jean-skirt, Zara Kelly Green oversized envelop clutch, Christian Louboutin patent white heels. 


Photobucket
Love those fun dark chocolate bars!!


Have a good laugh!!
xoxo Rachel 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...