Thursday, May 19, 2011

Merano, Italy

As some of you may know I spent last week in Italy with my lovely mama. After a little shopping spree in Milan we made our way to Merano in South Tyrol to a health retreat.
 It wasn't quite the pizza, pasta and gelato feast I had envisaged, but the hard work of a strict detox diet, exercise and purifying treatments, as well as a few rays of sunshine, will hopefully be the beginning of a more balanced lifestyle! After weeks of bank holiday merriment and excess an injection of health was definitely overdue!

As I spent most of the week in either an attractive white dressing gown, gym wear or the occasional bikini I don't have too many exciting photos to share, so here are some of the gorgeous Italian scenery.

Have you ever been to Italy? What are your favourite places to visit? I would go every week for the gelato alone... mmm pistachio ;). xxx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...