Thursday, July 2, 2009

Not Too Late To Go Green In Fashion ~ Linda Loudermilk!

Linda Loudermilk's collection includes Oeko-Tex certified linen (from the flax plant, which requires little or no pesticides or fertilizers to grow) and organic cotton (pesticide- and fertilizer-free) jersey.
This high-end eco-designer based at Los Angeles, uses sustainable fabrics such as soy- and corn-based fibers. She has even created women's separates made from an antibacterial Japanese fabric called sasawashi. She also has a more chic, luxury eco line, which sports rock n' roll edge, made from seaweed and cellulose called seacell - which releases vitamins and nutrients absorbed by the skin!! Now you can't say that Beauty is as shallow at its appearance! :) (Intro. courtesy of WWW)



I was eyeing this suit since Feb. but didn't take the plunge to buy it. Even now I bought it, I am still trying to justify its price. The SA thinks this suit is timeless and I can wear it forever. I can't argue w/ her. The slightly muscular shoulder is what's all about this f/w until 2010. I think I will be able to get around w/ the jacket in the future w/ a little alteration if big shoulder is not a hit anymore. :)



I will do a better MOD pic. after I alter the pants. The waist is too loose even w/ size 8 in Brit. which is equal to size S in USA.




I love this black suit has a sheen to it. So glamorous!!


The jacket has asymmetrical design for its collar and only one side has the pocket. So fun!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...